Thursday, November 11, 2021

アメリカのシンボル

I have very old lexicon I found from past... its almost 200 years old full of amazing world maps and also old symbols of the states... and some are very interesting... for example this one is an old american symbol of state an eagle... so I redraw it in my ink style... and ad the words "We the people" which is how the american constitution begins... coz these days people should not forget its like that, not just "we the corporation" or "we the pharmacom" or "we the social media" or what ever... like how they want to enforce on people with propaganda these days... maybe they forgot they are the people too... maybe it would be nice if the eagle holds list of the constitution wich should be protected... instead of arrows... duno... am not much into politics but people should protect their rights... I just redraw it coz its nice symbol... "from out of the many came an strong eagle"...

Digital ink © 2020 (Archive)